POM POM EARRINGS

by - February 15, 2018

Hello friends, welcome to m blog!! Today am sharing with you all four different types of earrings made using pom- poms.



When I was searching for pom-pom activities for my toddler I came across the idea of using them to make earrings , from pinterest. Since the weather is slowly getting warmer wearing these whimsical earrings are so much fun. So saved a few small pom-pom's from my daughter's stash and made these earrings.

These are very simple and easy to make. The main thing is to insert the headpin/eyepin through the pom - pom correctly. I found an easy way to do it from the site Honestlywtf. 



For this earring I have used blue beads and small blue pom - pom s


 I made a pair of hoop earrings using black pom- pom, black crystals and beads,


For this earring I used white seed beads danglers.

I used medium size pom-pom s and white pearls in this earring.


This is the assorted size pom pom pack I bought from walmart.

Hope you all like these designs. See you soon!!





You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Get Custom printed retail colored Folding packaging Boxes at wholesale with your own logo free shipping turnaround 5-7 working days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments