WELCOME SPRING CARD

by - April 13, 2014

Hello Friends, hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Today am posting a pink and white card made for the creative colours challenge.


I started off by colouring the edges of the watercolour paper using acrylics and distress inks. I coloured the digital stamp using pastels. The die cuts are actually cut from a lace and coloured using distress inks.  I embellished the card using handmade flowers.


This is the inspiration picture of creative colours challenge...


I have also taken inspiration from the below picture of beyond grey challenge...


I have used pink, peach, green and white and green colours from the picture. Since it is the onset of spring season I have used bright rose flowers as embellishments.


I have stamped a sentiment "Welcome Spring" at the bottom and decorated the card using pink pearls. 




Submitting to

Creative colours challenge - Use 3 colours and 3 different laces from the picture I used three different laces ( one at top, glittering lace near the bottom and two layers of white folded lace at the bottom.)
Country view challenge - " New Beginnings" - I have created a card to celebrate the beginning of spring and welcome it.
Allsorts Challenge - " Spring blossoms" - I have embellished my card using bright pink and peach florals.

Stamp and create - " Spring flowers"
Craft your passion challenge - " No designer papers" - I created my own background using distress inks and acrylics.
Beyond grey challenge - I used the colours pink, white and green. Inspired by the garden theme I created a card with pink flowers.



You May Also Like

28 comments

  1. How pretty! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Creative Colors Challenge this week.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its soo cute Ramya..love your colorful card..and i love the image.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creation is lovely Ramya and just perfect for my Spring Blossoms theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x (I have a Grand Calibur to be won here )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Ramya. Thanks so much for your entry at CreativeColorsChallenge.

    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ramya, what a beautiful and colorful card! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in our Creative Colors Challenge. Hugs, Sabrina (CCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the pretty colors and your handmade flowers.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at BGC :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card and love all the detail and using or colour combo ..nicely :)
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Color Challenge :)
    Hugs
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Colors Challenge and good luck.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Colors Challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, beautiful handmade flowers.
    Thank you for sharing with Allsorts 'Spring Blossoms' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely project and I thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a real spring on your card. The self-made flowers are beautiful!
    Thank you for playing along on the BGC#49

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nicely done !!! Your spring card really looks fresh from a garden !
    Thanks for playing with us at BGC Grown with love challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yes! What a perfect way to welcome in Spring! Thank you for joining in with us at Country View Crafts Challenges. Please accept my apologies for the delayed comment, I'm running behind this month and running to catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments